BOOKING & PAYMENT
How to book
The first step in booking any trip is to contact me and find out if I am available for the dates you would like to travel. If you are looking for a short trip, this may be easier for me to accommodate, but if you would like 3 or more days, contact me early. The rate at which it books up varies from year to year. But almost every year, I am very much booked by the start of the season.
- Decide what interests you most by browsing this website. FAQ page answers many common questions.
- Send an email (or FB message) outlining : your plans , dates of visit, how many people will participate and your recent relevant experience and current fitness
- SvanAlp will provide a quote (price) for the trip and information regarding equipment, transport and logistics.
After reservation is confirmed you will get an agreement with complete details of the trip
The prices quoted are for payment by cash.
Payment is accepted either in euro, US dollars or British pounds. No advance payment (deposit) is necessary*
Make sure you have payment BEFORE our trip starts (you will save by bringing cash instead of ATM withdrawal and this is more reliable).
*In case of any change in your travel plans inform as soon as possible.
How prices are calculated?
Every year SvanAlp examines other company's rates for the same type of services so you can be certain that the quote you get is never inflated and is always reasonable. What's more - SvanAlp offers budget-friendly rates without overpriced extra services.
You will have freedom to book lodging/transportation of your choice. Assistance is offered on request.
Complimentary services (at no additional cost)
- mountain skills development
- rental program with ice axe, harness, crampons, rope, hardware and camp equipment (tent, mattress, etc)
- high quality photography throughout the trip
- cooking gas (subject to availability) and stove
- help with logistics of your trip to Georgia/Svaneti
You pay for:
- guiding services
- transportation for all participants (including your guide)
- food and gas (guide will use his own)
- lodging (if applicable) for all participants (including your guide).